Why computer-based training for soft skills?
CBT is a very effective training medium for soft skills development either all by itself or as an adjunct to other methods:
- as a self-paced instructional medium, it fits easily with users' schedules for primary training or as a refresher
- mutimedia can be used effectively to create simulations or situations
- interactivity enhances user interest and engagement
- excerpts from the training can serve as very effective demos and advertising
At newLearnings ...
At newLearnings, we develop precisely such training, which can be:
- installed on your user's computer, distributed via CD
- installed on your user's computer by downloading (e.g., from your web site)
- fully web-based and hosted - run directly from a web site via the internet or an intranet
CBT and interactive courses produced by newLearnings include all the elements of a successful computer-based multimedia course, including:
easy-to-use navigation and a logical user interface, including a fully functional hyperlinked course outline accessible at all times
explanatory rollovers, popups and graphics where content is necessarily text-intensive
various kinds of quizzes and exercises with appropriate feedback to reinforce learning, provide remediation and augment user engagement
audio and video elements for content and interest
The result is a training course that not only effectively addresses the content and learning issues but is also attractive and engaging ... one that you can be proud of to accompany your product.