| || |
You could develop CBT in-house, but ...
Developing good computer-based courses or training in-house can be a laborious and expensive process. Effective CBT for specialized applications such as software packages can easily involve hundreds of screen shots, animations, quizzes, interactivity and a multitude of other laborious tasks. Further, the courses are only as good as the instructional design principles and sound task analysis that they are based on. This calls for experienced and focused expertise in many different areas.
That is why the services of an experienced multimedia training development company are invaluable. At newLearnings we offer you many advantages when it comes to designing, developing and even deploying your CD- or web-based interactive courses and training:
- experienced team of instructional designers, multimedia developers, programmers and graphics professionals
- very cost-conscious ... we're very competitive without sacrificing quality or service
- rapid turnaround - we're well experienced with industry-standard as well as our own custom-developed advanced development tools
We can do as little or as much as you need
When you use our services, you can choose the level of our involvement. We can handle any or all of the following for you, to suit your budget and involvement prerogatives:
- front-end task analysis and instructional design
- content development
- multimedia development and graphics design
- interactivity programming
- CD label graphics and production
- web deployment
- eCommerce setup for web-based access and distribution of your courses